Sunday, February 5, 2012

To Organise or Get Organised??

Kids are Back at school and the house looks like a BOMB has hit it..Literally. There is just Stuff everywhere, it is like nothing has been put in it's correct place for over 6 weeks. But how can that be we have hardly been home?
So I ask myself do I organise or get Organised???
Do I organise my sewing room so I can actually find material to sew with or do I organise goodies to be sewn for market night...
Do I Clean out the fridge so I can see what is still edible or do I just rummage through and find the first edible thing..
Do I clean room by room top to bottom or do I just do the "have too" in every room for the time being and get to the rest later....
There is definitely pro's & con's for both right. I mean think of all the time I would get to do all the things I ♥ if I just organised instead of just organised...Dinner would be cooking, although couldn't guarantee it's gonna be good and I could be sewing, again not sure on the combo's that would be put together. And the kids could play in the places we are calling bedrooms but more resemble a Local play centre after everyone has gone home..
"But how long will organising be enough?" I ask myself. How long until everything is so out of control that I don't know where to start ? Sooner or later I need to clean out the fridge and stock it with edible healthy food again and clean the mess that has become my sewing table and clear off the Kitchen bench that has become the cutting table. I need to clean kids rooms so if there was an emergency in the middle of the night they could actually get out of their rooms safely.









So I guess it has been decided It is better to GET ORGANISED otherwise there is no way of being organised. I will clean room by room, Top to bottom so I know that everything is in it's place. I will clean out the fridge and then go food shopping so the meals are tasty again and I will be sewing with a free mind and a Clean sewing area.




Well it is amazing the difference even the smallest clean up makes. I have started to Mini-bolt my fabric..that my friends is a whole other Blog that will be coming soon. 20 yards down and about 350 yards to go, but Hey Rome wasn't built in a day. And look at that we have a kitchen bench, haven't seen that in a week or so.



I feel so much better already, imagine how I will feel when I can see my sewing machine and the kids bedroom floors. For now I have to run as Tanner has just vomited all over the floor.. at least it wasn't the kitchen bench right ; )
















No comments:

Post a Comment