Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Onwards and Upwards or Over and Out????....

Lack of motivation, Loss of Interest, Loss of (fabric) Appetite, Lack of sleep are all signs of Depression and I my friends have Little Boubba depression.

For a while now I have been really thinking about LB and the direction in which I want to travel with leading into the future and if I was to be really honest with you right now I am seriously considering ending the journey.

Don't get me wrong I have Loved everything about Little Boubba. The little page that was created one August day over 2 years ago, that started with a few bibs and some kind words from complete strangers. A page that started with just me and that is now over 11,500 lovely people. Some that visit often, some that never visit anymore and those that would maybe visit one day given the chance. A page that allowed me to create gorgeous gifts and goodies for your little people all from my own home.. A name that went global and seen me with an overload of emails from all over the globe asking to franchise the LB product and to be stocked in boutiques in many corners of the world. And my Gosh did it make my heart sing.. I sewed day and night, night and day making customer orders and trying to keep up with depend. I have customers that have 1 LB piece and I have some with as many as 20-30 pieces and still buying more.

But lately those days and nights don't come around often enough. My once upon a time fabric addiction is all just sitting here screaming to be made into something gorgeous, the new patterns I purchased busting to make are yet to be printed and cut... my heart is just not singing anymore and I am not sure if it is the winter with it's cold gloomy days or if my life is too busy at the moment or if perhaps it is time to move on and find that something "that makes my heart sing" again.

I have met some wonderful ladies on this journey in both the handmade world and my page world. Ladies that email to say hi and those that send through pictures and snippets of their Life. I would never have met any of you had it not been for this page hence making the process so very hard. Whatever happens next I want to say thank-you for the Journey this far. For the ongoing Support and the input you have given to Little Boubba to make it what it is today and has been since day 1..

So please bare with me while I take some time to decide where my journey will take me next...

No comments:

Post a Comment