Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So excited.




One of my New Years Resolutions (Yes one of many) was to support small business more this year. Not only to promote and tell family and friends but to actually purchase more from small business and less from the Big Chain stores... and tonight I have started. Tonight I was lucky enough to win a custom Spot with Cook you some Noodles for one of her ever so divine MTTD. I swear my heart missed a Beat when My name came up in the last 10 of 40 names to be choosen. You have to see Mariane's work to believe it, she seriously is one very talented lady... My dilemma now is which one to choose??? Do I get a gorgeous little Girl for my daughter or do I go for the Super cool little skater dude for my Little Guy, oh the decisions.
One thing forsure I am going to love this years spending if this is how it has started ; )......Follow me to see what other beauties I find along the way.
Please Visit Cook your Noodles Facebook Page for more Gorgeous photos and Ware.
www.facebook.com/cookyousomenoodles.
thanks for allowing me to use the photos Lovely.

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love all your goodies you make!! So beautiful - I've actually bought a taggie blanket for my nephew a while ago and he loves it!
    Re your dilemma, I would go with the skater boy, so cute and how often do you find cool dolls for boys?
    I have added your blog into my reader. I'm a photographer and if you wanted to follow me, this is my link http://www.kristymulvihill.com/blog
    Thanks!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kristy for supporting Little Boubba and for helping me with the decision.. I have a funny feeling Sienna will have a different view ; ). I actually thought you were my first and only follower but it was someone else. Can you please leave me a link to your blog as I can't find you. Maybe we can do business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found me! And I would love to do business, will definitely let you know when I head down your way next - should be in the next month or two :)

      Delete
  3. Well if you get the SWB shirt for your son, then that means you have to get a girl CYSN doll right? My fav accessories are the bunny in the little bag and the superhero outfit!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna - blogland is a whole new world!! I love it - so insprirational. I too have had a blog for a while now but intend to keep at it a little more this year. I'm also with you on purchasing more local and/or handmade items this year. I also support the business I work for owned by my friend (great for gift ideas too). www.flossymoo.com.au
    Its nice to know where your money is going! Keep up the blogging - I'll be watching! Lv Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie, great to hear from you. I so hope to get much better at this whole blog thing, I was never the most wonderful english student. I will go over and check out that page too. please let me know your blog also so I can follow you too.
      Luv Little Boubba & I

      Delete
  5. Aaw, thanks for the write up Donna. So funny how things work out. You were my inspiration when I fist got onto Facebook page. Thank you! - Mariane

    ReplyDelete