Thursday, January 20, 2011

My First Ever Blog...

Okay so it isn't really my first ever Blog. I started one 12 months ago and used it once and now I can't even remember any of it's details making it impossible to Use : ).
I have one of those addictive type personalities which will give you all or nothing so this will either be a ALL blog or a nothing, I really will be trying for the all I promise...I am one of those people.. you know the one who is all Gun Hoe at the start, that research's and Looks and has an opinion and that start collecting something and I am on ebay 24/7 to get as many as possible or if I start buying the kids certain toys I buy up big so they have something for every birthday for the next 30 years.. I know not very healthy but that's who I am.
When I told my husband that I was going to start selling my Little Boubba items.. there was a definet silence in the room followed by "that's good" which really meant " here we go again, wonder how long this will last?" Well here we are 15 months later hubby and still going strong so I guess there are some things that are just meant to be!!!
I will sign off now because I have a stack of cutting to get too and a mountain of sewing sitting on the table... But I will be sure to come back soon, after all this is one of those NEW things that I have to collect as much as I can as soon as I can so don't be surprised if there is another post in a few minutes : )
MWAH to you All.
XXXXX

1 comment:

  1. knowing you it would be an ALL blog-but one that I'd enjoy reading regardless of how many times you post! xx

    ReplyDelete